Terms & Conditions
Welcome to www.flylevelshop.com (the “site”). Please review the below Terms and Conditions that govern your visit to our site and your use and purchase of products (“services”) from our site before you place an order on Fly Level. We recommend you visit this section from time to time as Fly Level may modify, alter or update these Terms and Conditions and Policies. Any changes made to these Terms and Conditions and/or Policies after you have placed an order on our site will not affect that order unless Fly Level is required to make the change by law.
Acceptance of Terms and Conditions
These Terms and Conditions apply as between you, the user of this site and Fly Level, LLC, the owner(s) of this site. Your agreement to comply with and be bound by these Terms and Conditions occurs upon your first use of our site. If you do not agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions, you should stop using our site immediately.
Persons under the age of 18 should use this site only with the supervision of an adult. Payment information must be provided by or with the permission of an adult. However, Fly Level, LLC reserves the right to only accept orders from those over 18.
All content included on the site including, but not limited to, text, graphics, logos, icons, images, sound clips, video clips, data compilations, page layout, underlying code and software is the property of Fly Level, LLC, our affiliates or other relevant third parties. By continuing to use the site you acknowledge that such material is protected by applicable United States of America (USA) and International intellectual property and other laws.
Your use of the site and its contents grants you no right to reproduce, copy, distribute, store or in any other fashion re-use material from the site unless otherwise indicated on the site or unless given express written permission to do so by Fly Level, LLC or the relevant supplier or manufacturer.
Links to Other Websites
This site may contain links to other sites. Unless expressly stated, these sites are not under the control of Fly Level, LLC or that of our affiliates. We assume no responsibility for the content of such websites and disclaim liability for any form of loss or damage arising out of the use of them. The inclusion of a link to another website on this site does not imply any endorsement of the sites themselves or of those in control of them.
Use of Communications Facilities
When using the contact form or any other online communications infrastructure, including but not limited to, web-based email, message boards, live chat facilities and email links (“system”) on the site now or in the future you should do so in accordance with the following rules:
- You must not use obscene or vulgar language.
- You must not submit content that is unlawful or otherwise objectionable. This includes, but is not limited to, content that is abusive, threatening, harassing, defamatory, ageist, sexist or racist.
- You must not submit content that is intended to promote or incite violence.
- It is advised that submissions are made using the English as we may be unable to respond to inquiries submitted in any other languages.
- The means in which you identify yourself must not violate these Terms and Conditions or any applicable laws.
- You must not impersonate other people, particularly employees and representatives of Fly Level, LLC or our affiliates or suppliers.
- You must not use our system for unauthorized mass-communication such as “spam” or “junk mail.”
- You acknowledge that Fly Level, LLC reserves the right to monitor any communications made to us or using our system.
- You acknowledge Fly Level, LLC may retain copies of any communications made to us or using our system.
- You acknowledge that any information you send to us through our system or post on the site may be modified by us in any way and you hereby waive your moral right to be identified as the author of such information. Any restrictions you may wish to place upon our use of such information must be communicated to us in advance and we reserve the right to reject such terms and associated information.
When you create a Fly Level account it will contain certain personal details and payment information that may vary based upon your use of the site as we may not require payment information until you wish to make a purchase. By continuing to use this site you represent and warrant that:
- All information you submit is accurate and truthful.
- You have permission to submit Payment Information where permission may be required.
- You will keep this information accurate and up-to-date.
- Your creation of a Fly Level Account is further affirmation of your representation and warranty.
It is recommended that you do not share your account details, particularly your username and password. Fly Level, LLC accepts no liability for any losses or damages incurred because of your account details being shared by you. If you use a shared computer, it is recommended that you do not save your account details in your Internet browser.
If you have reason to believe that your account details have been obtained by another without consent, you should contact Fly Level immediately to suspend your account and cancel any unauthorized orders or payments that may be pending.
Please be aware that orders or payments can only be cancelled up until provision of services has commenced. In the event, that an unauthorized provision commences prior to your notifying us of the unauthorized nature of the order or payment, Fly Level, LLC accepts no liability or responsibility and you should contact the third-party service provider detailed in the Purchase Information.
Upon receiving your order, Fly Level, LLC will send you an email confirming that we have received your order and that it is being processed. A validation check and authorization by the card issuer will be made and payment will be debited and cleared from your account at the time an order is made. You confirm that the credit card you are using is yours or that you have been authorized by the owner of said card to use it.
We accept Visa, Mastercard and American Express credit cards and PayPal.
Fly Level, LLC takes care to ensure that the site is secure and that details of your order and payment are kept confidential, but in the absence of negligence on our part we cannot be held liable for any loss you may suffer if a third party procures unauthorized access to any data you provide when accessing or ordering from the Site.
Please note that we do not store credit card details nor do we share customer details with any third parties.
Fly Level may from time to time send you information about our products and/or services. If you do not wish to receive such information, please click the “Unsubscribe” link in any email that you receive from us.